- Apollo’s patented Precision Control System (PCS™) provides industry-leading transfer efficiency – Lowest possible overspray.
- Apollo’s patented Throttle Back Control (TBC™) delivers industry-leading, on demand flow pressure providing increased motor longevity.
- Apollo’s exclusive 5-stage motor technology provides industry leading atomizing pressure for a finer finish and faster application.
- Apollo’s exclusive LCD Message Center provides accurate air pressure display, precision control of all coatings and maintenance notification
- Apollo’s exclusive 2+3-year limited warranty provides an industry-leading 5-years of warranty that protects your investment and provides peace of mind.
- Apollo’s exlusive Award Winning Atomizer All-New 7700
- Apollo’s exclusive Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. It’s ready to spray when you are.
- Use the Precision-5 for the widest range of coatings, solvent or waterbase, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
- 5 Stage
- 10.0 PSI (.075 bar) Sealed*
- 130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration
- HVLP Only – Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 31 lbs/14.1 Kg
- 15″ X 8.5″ X 12″ (38.1cm X 21.6cm X 30.48cm)
- All EU units shipped
- All 110 volt units are tested and certified by
- POWER-5 Motor unit.
- 32 foot (8.3 meter) flex air hose.
- Comes with two spray gun choices:
- Apollo AtomiZer 7700QT HVLP Siphon Feed Turbine Spray Gun with 1.3mm Needle & Nozzle set
- Apollo AtomiZer 7700GT-600 HVLP Gravity Feed Turbine Spray Gun with 1.3mm Needle & Nozzle set
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
- FULL 2+1 year Warranty Program
Note: *This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun. As a result the actual flow pressure may vary from the sealed pressure quoted.