Features & Benefits
- Contractor grade duct tape
- Will not twist or curl during application
- Made using Polybonded CO-EX Technology®
- For general purpose use in industrial, carpet, plumbing, HVAC, sealing, waterproofing, patching, remediation, and restoration applications
- Backing: Waterproof polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||55 oz/in width||6.02 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||32 F to 200 F||0 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||26 lbs/in width||45.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||9.0 mils||0.23 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Lengths Available: 55 m
Widths Available: 48 mm
Standard Core Size: 3 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, or other contaminants.