Features & Benefits
- General-purpose grade barricade tape
- Resists sagging, even when stretched over long distances
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Stays pliant in cold temperatures
- Available in a variety of warning messages
- For marking restricted areas and managing access to work sites by professionals in the safety, construction, utilities, hardware, and other industries
- Backing: Polyethylene plastic
- Adhesive: None
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Thickness||2.0 – 3.0 mils||0.05 – 0.08 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of the date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, or other contaminants.