- Precision Motor Control. PMC matches the motor speed to the pressure and tip size selected.
- No pulsation at any pressure with any size tip.
- More powerful motor
- Longer stroke, 20% more output
- Balanced fluid manifold
- No cylinder wear out
- Long-life pump
- Built for professional use
- All metal construction
Precision Motor Control (PMC)
- All Tritech airless sprayers use Precision Motor Control PMC
- The microprocessor is programmed to perform at maximum efficiency for each tip size ensuring consistent spray pattern at all pressure settings.
- Motor speed is synced with pump output to create consistent fan patterns at any pressure settings. Excellent for fine finish work with stains and lacquers or high production painting jobs.
- The circuit board is designed to withstand real-world conditions and potential irregular voltage delivery from generators or temporary service like seen on new construction. All components in the Controller are made in America.
- The on-off switch has thermal overload protection and also serves as a circuit breaker to protect components in low voltage or power spike conditions.
- The electrical components are cooled by a heat sink which utilizes airflow to draw heat away from the control box.
- The control box and heat sink constructions are made from high-grade aluminum. Unique directed airflow over the heat sink keeps the motor and all control components cool for increased reliability. The control box has gasket seals on the front cover plate and backplate to keep all internal components dry and clean from contaminants.
- Low-speed priming and cleaning extend the service life of the fluid manifold.
FRAME Carts and Stand
- The Hi/Lo carts are chrome plated over heavy-walled steel tubing for durability.
- The semi-pneumatic tires give “no-flat reliability”. T9 uses pneumatic tires to absorb impact and add greater mobility on the job site.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel Pail hook on the Hi cart makes easy work of moving the unit with the paint pail.
- Hi and Lo carts are lightweight but they are built to handle the toughest of job sites. Sprayer and cart are balanced to make moving the unit across the job site easy.
- The stand unit is also chrome plated with heavy walled tubing construction and the balance of the design makes carrying the unit a breeze.
3300 PSI (226 BAR)
Max Tip Size
.029 One Gun
.017 Two Guns
0.90 (3.42 LPM)
Hi-Cart – 78 lbs (36kg)
Lo-Cart – 78 lbs (36kg)