Our goal is to get you the supplies you need to make you successful as quickly as possible and with as few issues as possible. Here are our policies related to shipping.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states
- At checkout you can choose to ship by UPS or FedEx. For large orders that require freight shipment please contact us for a freight quote before ordering.
- We do our best to only charge you what it costs us to ship your items. Occasionally the shipping calculator on the checkout page may not be quite correct but we will refund you if the amount is considerably more than it should be.
- If products arrive damaged and unusable we will arrange pickup of the damaged items (if necessary) and delivery of a new item.
Return & Refund Policies (excludes paints & finishes)
We have very few returns but in the event you want to return an item here are our policies related to returns and refunds.
- Timberlane Finish offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products (excluding paints & finishes). The 30 day period begins with the purchase date of the item. *Must show receipt with purchase date. You will be refunded the purchase price of the product shown on receipt after your item is returned and inspected. Shipping charges are non-refundable and Timberlane Finish is not responsible for shipping costs to return the product.
- Once we receive the item back, we will do a visual and manual inspection of the product. The item must not have any signs of misuse or damages caused by the customer. Once examination is finished, Timberlane Finish will submit a refund to the card the product was purchased with.
- Please contact Timberlane Finish before returning your tool. Most issues can be resolved without a return and we would love to see if we can solve any problems you may be facing.
- Due to the nature of paints and finishes we do not offer returns on them (applies to all Renner products). If there are issues with a finishes order please contact us and we will discuss options for replacements.